I was so surprised to see that I was nominated for another award! It’s great to see bloggers supporting each other! Thank you so much to Stephysweetbakes, she is always baking up something delicious. It was so nice of her to think of me and nominate my blog.
Here are the rules:
* Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
* Answer the 10 questions given to you.
* Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
* Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
The bloggers I am nominating are:
Here are the questions:
1. On the bad days, how do you cheer yourself up?
If I’m feeling down I try to treat myself in some way. I’ll buy myself a sweet or go shopping. Retail therapy always helps!
2. Which is your favourite food?
Pizza all the way!!
3. How do you let go?
I like to unwind after a long day by watching some TV (I love watching cooking shows!), reading, and browsing recipes.
4. How much do you value ‘silence’?
I love my quiet time! I need a little bit of time to myself everyday just to unwind and relax.
5. Will you hurt someone intentionally or lie to make them feel better?
I would never intentionally hurt someone. I feel it is always important to think about your actions and how they would effect someone else. Thinking about how you would feel in someone else’s shoes always helps.
6. Do you have faith in humanity? Why or why not?
I’d like to think so! Even though there is so much cruelness in this world, I like to think there are still some caring, considerate people out there.
7. One thing you really wish could come true?
Health, peace, and happiness. Oh wait, I guess that’s really three wishes!
8. If you had to sum up your life in 10 or less words, what would they be?
Kind, happy baking lover, eater of all things sweet.
9. How do you express anger?
I tend to keep my anger inside, which is probably not the best way to deal with it! But venting to someone always helps.
10. What is the one thing that will turn you completely off about a person?
I am turned off by people that are inconsiderate of others.
Thank you again to Stephysweetbakes!!