First Friday of June!! Can you believe it? What are your plans for the weekend? I hope to edit some pics and bake up something delicious!
Is this not the most amazing looking cupcake ever?? I am in LOVE with everything in the bakery section at my local Whole Foods Market. The cutest and tastiest little treats ever.
Here are my favorites links from the week:
- Coconut Cream Cheese Brownies definelty have a Mounds thing going here. One of my all time favorite candy bars for sure!
- All I can say about these Nutella Meringues is WOW. Definitely have to try these soon!!
- I’ve got to put monkey bread on the top of my baking list after looking at this! One gooey, sticky recipe after recipe, I want to try them all and then run miles and miles to burn them off!!
- These Olive Oil Sea Salt Brownies, OMG I need these now!! They look like the most fudgy brownies ever!
- This cornbread just looks absolutely moist, fluffy, and delicious! Hoping to try this recipe real soon.
BTW can you tell I’ve been on a brownie kick lately? Nothing wrong with that! Have a great weekend!