Happy Friday! TGIF! I hope everyone enjoyed the short work week, I know I did. It’s starting to feel like summer. I’ve been so excited to see summer fruits and berries in the grocery store. These cherries would be awesome in a pie or crisp.
Here’s what I’ve been loving this week:
- What’s a better combination than chocolate and coconut? These totally remind me of a Mounds bar but in muffin form! I must try these Double Chocolate Coconut Muffins soon!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Bars– These bars truly sound like a dream with a Nutter Butter Crust, chocolate pudding layer, and a cool whip and peanut butter topping. Yes, please!!
- I can’t even deal with this Perfectly Pink Angel Food Cake, it is seriously the cutest angel food cake ever and its pink, you can’t go wrong!
- Loving how this awesome looking Strawberry Cookies and Cream Cake is vegan! Slice it up now!
- I may not be five years old anymore, but I’m obsessed with Hello Kitty. If you’re a kid at heart like me you’ll LOVE seeing all this Hello Kitty food. OMG!
Have a great weekend! What have you been loving this week??
Yes, I literally shout this as I walk out the door to work in the morning, “It’s Friday everyone!!!” I know I sound like a crazy person. But there is just something so promising and exciting about ending the work week and having some time off to RELAX!
Here we go again guys, it’s Friday everyone!! This week just flew by, here are my faves from the week!
Double Chocolate Crumb Cake: Rich chocolate cake loaded with a dense, buttery, chocolate crumb topping. It’s the perfect crumb cake for chocolate lovers.