Happy Friday! TGIF! I hope everyone enjoyed the short work week, I know I did. It’s starting to feel like summer. I’ve been so excited to see summer fruits and berries in the grocery store. These cherries would be awesome in a pie or crisp.
Here’s what I’ve been loving this week:
- What’s a better combination than chocolate and coconut? These totally remind me of a Mounds bar but in muffin form! I must try these Double Chocolate Coconut Muffins soon!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Bars– These bars truly sound like a dream with a Nutter Butter Crust, chocolate pudding layer, and a cool whip and peanut butter topping. Yes, please!!
- I can’t even deal with this Perfectly Pink Angel Food Cake, it is seriously the cutest angel food cake ever and its pink, you can’t go wrong!
- Loving how this awesome looking Strawberry Cookies and Cream Cake is vegan! Slice it up now!
- I may not be five years old anymore, but I’m obsessed with Hello Kitty. If you’re a kid at heart like me you’ll LOVE seeing all this Hello Kitty food. OMG!
Have a great weekend! What have you been loving this week??