It’s Friday everyone!! Two weeks left of school, woo hoo!! I don’t know who is more excited the kids or the teachers. I’m definitely looking forward to a few field trips and fun times with my students.
Here are my faves from the week:
- I cannot wait to try these Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies! The recipe looks so easy and delicious!
- I’m craving a slice of this beyond beautiful Watercolor Buttercream Party Cake. It’s a work of art! Almost too pretty to eat! Almost.
- S’mores has been on my mind since the warmer weather has been here. I just want it in every dessert possible! These S’mores Cupcakes are simply perfect!
- I did not eat a donut on National Donut Day last week, and that is just not okay! To make up for it I’ll have to make these perfectly pink Strawberry Buttermilk Sprinkle Donuts.
- Chocolate chip cookies are by far my FAVE to bake and eat. These Brown Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies require no chilling or softened butter. That means you can have cookies now!!!
What are your favorite links from this week? Trying any new recipes this weekend?
Easy Vanilla Pudding Parfaits are a cool, creamy, light, and refreshing dessert perfect for a warm summer day!
First Friday of June!! Can you believe it? What are your plans for the weekend? I hope to edit some pics and bake up something delicious!
Is this not the most amazing looking cupcake ever?? I am in LOVE with everything in the bakery section at my local Whole Foods Market. The cutest and tastiest little treats ever.
Here are my favorites links from the week:
- Coconut Cream Cheese Brownies definelty have a Mounds thing going here. One of my all time favorite candy bars for sure!
- All I can say about these Nutella Meringues is WOW. Definitely have to try these soon!!
- I’ve got to put monkey bread on the top of my baking list after looking at this! One gooey, sticky recipe after recipe, I want to try them all and then run miles and miles to burn them off!!
- These Olive Oil Sea Salt Brownies, OMG I need these now!! They look like the most fudgy brownies ever!
- This cornbread just looks absolutely moist, fluffy, and delicious! Hoping to try this recipe real soon.
BTW can you tell I’ve been on a brownie kick lately? Nothing wrong with that! Have a great weekend!
Chocolate Black and White Cookies are a twist on the classic with a rich, moist chocolate cookie base. Perfect for any chocolate lover!
How do you eat Black and White Cookies? Do you start eating from the chocolate side or vanilla side? I always take a bite of the vanilla first because its my fave, and then alternate between the two of them. I know, weird. Getting a giant Black and White Cookie was always such a treat! By the way, I totally thought of that Seinfeld episode when Jerry and Elaine go to to the bakery and get this cookie! Is it just me??
Happy Friday! TGIF! I hope everyone enjoyed the short work week, I know I did. It’s starting to feel like summer. I’ve been so excited to see summer fruits and berries in the grocery store. These cherries would be awesome in a pie or crisp.
Here’s what I’ve been loving this week:
- What’s a better combination than chocolate and coconut? These totally remind me of a Mounds bar but in muffin form! I must try these Double Chocolate Coconut Muffins soon!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Bars– These bars truly sound like a dream with a Nutter Butter Crust, chocolate pudding layer, and a cool whip and peanut butter topping. Yes, please!!
- I can’t even deal with this Perfectly Pink Angel Food Cake, it is seriously the cutest angel food cake ever and its pink, you can’t go wrong!
- Loving how this awesome looking Strawberry Cookies and Cream Cake is vegan! Slice it up now!
- I may not be five years old anymore, but I’m obsessed with Hello Kitty. If you’re a kid at heart like me you’ll LOVE seeing all this Hello Kitty food. OMG!
Have a great weekend! What have you been loving this week??
I was so excited to learn I was nominated for the Liebster Award from Hannah over at Love the Little Bakery. I could not believe I was nominated for a second blog award. Thank you so much Hannah for the nomination! I love reading her blog, there are gorgeous photos and delicious recipes to go with them. Definitely go check them out!
Cinnamon Sugar Pull Apart Bread is a rich and buttery treat loaded with cinnamon sugar and a hint of spice in every piece!
Happy holiday weekend everyone!! We’re almost there, yay! Recently I was nominated for two blog awards! I cannot tell you how excited I was! Only a few short months ago I started my blog and I learned one of the best things about blogging is how supportive the community is 🙂
The first award I was nominated for is the Real Neat Blog Awards from an awesome blog Stephysweetbakes. I thought is was so nice that she thought of me. Definitely go check out her blog! Her almond sugar cupcake cookies are just beautiful! So thank you again!!