Woo hoo for Friday!! One more week of school left and then it’s vacay everyone! I just cannot wait. After a busy week I cannot wait to kick back and get some quality relaxation time in. What do you guys think?? Here’s what I’ve been loving this week:
- Are these not the cutest cupcakes ever?? Sold on these Banana Split Cupcakes.
- Raise your hand if you love a good sweet and salty combo. Me too! I cannot wait to make these Salted Vanilla Toffee Cookies. Such a great idea!
- So I’ve never made my own ice cream before. I can’t justify spending a lot of money on an ice cream machine for something I don’t think I will use ALL the time. Does that make me cheap? This Chocolate Banana Naturally Sweet Ice Cream is made in a food processor. Oh yeah, and it’s healthy too. Winning!
- Sign me up to make this Chocolate French Toast immediately!! This post has awesome tips to get those crispy edges. Perfect for a lazy Sunday.
- I love macadamia nuts, especially in cookies! Although I’ve never used them in chocolate cookies. These Double Macadamia Nut Cookies look chewy and chocolatey. Ahhh the perfect cookie texture!
Have a good weekend! What are your plans?