It’s Friday everyone!! Two weeks left of school, woo hoo!! I don’t know who is more excited the kids or the teachers. I’m definitely looking forward to a few field trips and fun times with my students.
Here are my faves from the week:
- I cannot wait to try these Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies! The recipe looks so easy and delicious!
- I’m craving a slice of this beyond beautiful Watercolor Buttercream Party Cake. It’s a work of art! Almost too pretty to eat! Almost.
- S’mores has been on my mind since the warmer weather has been here. I just want it in every dessert possible! These S’mores Cupcakes are simply perfect!
- I did not eat a donut on National Donut Day last week, and that is just not okay! To make up for it I’ll have to make these perfectly pink Strawberry Buttermilk Sprinkle Donuts.
- Chocolate chip cookies are by far my FAVE to bake and eat. These Brown Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies require no chilling or softened butter. That means you can have cookies now!!!
What are your favorite links from this week? Trying any new recipes this weekend?