I was so excited to learn I was nominated for the Liebster Award from Hannah over at Love the Little Bakery. I could not believe I was nominated for a second blog award. Thank you so much Hannah for the nomination! I love reading her blog, there are gorgeous photos and delicious recipes to go with them. Definitely go check them out!
I’d like to nominate the following blogs:
The Rules of a Liebster Award:
1. Post the Liebster Award logo on your blog, on your homepage or in a post.
2. Link back to your nominator.
3. Answer the ten questions they have set up for you.
4. Nominate ten other bloggers for the award (preferably with under 1000 followers) and let them know they’ve been nominated.
5. Think of ten questions for your nominees to answer.
Here are the questions for the nominees to answer. I look forward to reading your responses and learning more about you 🙂
1. What is you favorite thing about blogging?
2. Do you have a favorite meal or dessert to cook/bake?
3. Chewy or cakey chocolate chip cookies?
4. Are there any future goals you hope to achieve?
5. Do you have any other hobbies or careers outside of blogging?
6. Why did you create your blog?
7. Do you have any fun or useful blogging or photography tips to share?
8. What is your guilty pleasure?
9. Is there a meal or dessert you haven’t ever made but hope to try soon?
10. If you had to pick one food to eat forever what would it be?
1. Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog because I was constantly thinking about baking! I always bake on the weekends, and have so many ideas about which desserts I wanted to try next. Blogging is a creative outlet for me to express myself and my ideas.
2. Who would be your perfect dinner party guest?
Cooking and baking for my friends and family always makes me the happiest!
3. What is the most delicious food you have ever eaten?
I am a pizza lover. It really is the ultimate treat for me!
4. What are the 3 things you just cannot live without?
Family, my Apple products, and sugar of course!
5. Do you prefer a home-cooked meal, or to go out to a restaurant?
Home cooked meal. Nothing beats staying in and relaxing with some comfort food.
6. Describe yourself in 3 words
Kind, passionate, hardworking
7. What do you value most in life?
I value kindness and consideration to be very important traits.
8. Sweet or savoury?
Definitely sweet 🙂
9. What is your favourite post that you’ve written? (Please provide link!)
My Double Chocolate Crumb Cake. I’ve always loved crumb cake and this has been something I’ve wanted to try for awhile. I was pleased with the results!
10. Where would you like to be in 5 years time?
I really want to focus on growing my blog, and continuing by passion for baking, as well as furthering my career as a teacher.
Thank you again to Hannah at Love the Little Bakery ❤