Happy holiday weekend everyone!! We’re almost there, yay! Recently I was nominated for two blog awards! I cannot tell you how excited I was! Only a few short months ago I started my blog and I learned one of the best things about blogging is how supportive the community is 🙂
The first award I was nominated for is the Real Neat Blog Awards from an awesome blog Stephysweetbakes. I thought is was so nice that she thought of me. Definitely go check out her blog! Her almond sugar cupcake cookies are just beautiful! So thank you again!!
I would like to nominate a few blogs for this award as well:
1. Food Scientist Bakery: This blog always has delicious treats and a story to go with them. I always look forward to reading her posts.
2. Love the Little Bakery: I love reading this blog for the gorgeous photos and recipes that go with them!
Here are the rules:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Here are the questions to answer:
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
3. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert?
4. Do you have any hobbies you enjoy in your spare time?
5. If you could eat only one dessert forever what would it be?
6. What is your favorite cookbook?
7. Do you have any inspirations for your blog?
I thought this would be a cool way for all of you to learn more about me! So here goes…
1. Why did you start your blog/website?
I started my blog because I LOVE baking, and I am always thinking about what I want to bake next. I’m always reading cookbooks, looking at recipes on Pinterest, and reading other blogs that I got soooo overwhelmed with ideas. I needed a creative outlet!
2. What is the one thing you absolutely love about yourself and wouldn’t change?
I would never change that I am a dedicated, hardworking person. No matter what I try, I commit myself one hundred percent to it. I think dedication is an important quality and will get you far in life.
3. What is your favorite food?
4. What is your favorite song?
This one depends on my mood and how I’m feeling so it’s really hard to pick just one.
5. What is your favorite movie or TV show?
Right now I’m loving The Hunger Games series and Divergent. Haven’t gotten around to seeing Insurgent yet!
6. Would you say you are growing old gracefully and more wise OR growing old with a tantrum? Lol. Be honest.
I hope I’m growing old gracefully and more wise!! The older I get, I am definitely learning from my experiences and using them in life. I won’t lie, every once in a while I will have a tantrum 🙂
7. If you were to find a million dollars, what would you do with it?
I would go on a huge shopping spree! Of course I would help out my family and friends, and donate to charities as well.
Thank you again so much to Stephy!! Have a great weekend 🙂