Yes, I literally shout this as I walk out the door to work in the morning, “It’s Friday everyone!!!” I know I sound like a crazy person. But there is just something so promising and exciting about ending the work week and having some time off to RELAX!
Here are my faves from the week:
- Homemade candy bar recipes, sign me up now!! I am a lover of Kit Kats and would love to make my own! Almond Joy is a close second on my list.
- How gorgeous is this Midnight Cookies and Cream Cake? You guys already know about my Oreo obsession from my Friday Faves from last week, and my Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake Bars. Yes, its a problem. Don’t send help.
- My very favorite cookie to bake and eat are chocolate chip cookies. I cannot wait to try these Best Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies. I think they may be my new fave 🙂
- This Chocolate Marshmallow Pie looks like the ultimate chocolate cream pie! I haven’t made one in sooooo long!
- I have been loving Kind bars lately, but man are they expensive. These Cashew Coconut Snack Bars are a copy-cat recipe. They look and sound delicious! So healthy!