Here we go again guys, it’s Friday everyone!! This week just flew by, here are my faves from the week!
- How adorable is this Frappuccino sugar cookie from Starbucks?? Not only is it cute, but it was so delicious too!! Not always the case with decorated sugar cookies, but this one was soft, sweet, and tasty!
- Can we talk about this cheesecake?? Chocolate and peanut butter is one of my absolute favorite combos. I remember getting peanut butter and chocolate ice cream from Baskin Robbins as a kid. Totally making this!
- Have you guys ever tried Tres Leches Cake? I actually never have, but I really want to try it and make this one: Caramel Coconut Tres Leches cake. Please cut me a slice NOW.
- Do you guys see a common theme here with chocolate and peanut butter? I must try these double chocolate peanut butter stuffed cookies. OMG they even have sea salt sprinkled on top. YES!
- These white chocolate brownies look so delicious! Such an interesting twist on the traditional brownie, they look fudgy in a white chocolatey way.
What are your plans for the weekend? Share with me your faves from the week too 🙂