It’s Friday everyone!!! That’s right, we made it through the week and now we get to relax, enjoy some warm weather, and have some fun! Since I’m always thinking or reading about baking, I figured I’d share with you some links I found this week. Here’s what I’ve been loving:
- Cinco de Mayo is coming up next week and these are perfect to make. Drink and dessert all in one!! I’m sure its five o’clock somewhere 😉
- I’m so excited about Sally’s Baking Basics series. She has the BEST tips ever on her blog Sally’s Baking Addiciton. See her Top 10 Baking Tips. I’ve learned to keep my oven door closed while baking (no peeking) and to buy an oven thermometer. I was so surprised to learn how my oven was not at the correct temperature.
- As you all know I am obsessed with coffee. I tried the S’mores Frappuccino from Starbucks. AMAZING! It tasted like marshmallows, chocolate, coffee, and even had graham crackers sprinkled on top. Dessert in a cup with a green straw 🙂
- Ok, I’m going to admit it, one of my weaknesses is Oreos. How fun are these limited edition flavors. I am obsessed with the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Oreo!
- I thought this cake was amazing! Each component looks more delicious than the next. Definitely worthy of a celebration!
What are your favorites from the week? Baking something delicious this weekend? I’m thinking something chocolate and decadent. I’ve had a HUGE chocolate craving this week!